Sunday 26 August 2012

CSI: The Experience
Hey guys!!
Sorry it's been so long, have had a really rushed holiday!

But... I'm back, so now I can tell you all about my adventures!
On the 15th, I went to Florida for 10 days. The 2nd day we were there, I discovered that there was a CSI: Experience about 10 Iride stops down from my hotel. So, as a treat, I got to go there. (Not sure wether it was because my stepdad wanted to treat me, or if it was because I wouldn't stop complaining about it...)
Anyway, It was so cool! Totally worth $20 entry fee! You were given one of 3 crime scenes to solve, and you had to draw out the crime scenes! You were given a piece of paper at the start that you had to write evidence and clues on. You got to go around the labs, matching tyre prints, drug tests, dna samples, all that lot. It was so cool. And there was a morgue, where Doc Robbins explained how the people died and liver temps and stuff.
There were different boards explaining the different CSI stuff (so tired! no sleep! dodgy writing...) and there were explanations from actual forensic scientists AND members of the CSI cast.
Then you had to report your findings to Grissom and see how well you interpreted the evidence. 
I also got a cool t-shirt!!!

More later,

CSI Craige, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment